Wednesday 3 August 2011

Backpacking Europe

Hye alls,

During my undergrade days in Moscow, I've traveled to some beautiful places around the world. Alhamdulillah, I was so blessed for having those oppurtinities.



For you guys who like to travel also, let us share our experiences together!

I will post about each city I've been soon for you guys to enjoy!  ;)

Just for my short term lost memory, I've listed the countries and cities I have been to :

GERMANY
Berlin
Cologne

BELGIUM
Brussels

HOLLAND
Amsterdam
Rotterdam

FRANCE
Paris

ITALY
Milan
Rome
Florence
Pisa

NORWAY
Oslo
Bergen
Flam
Gudvangen
Voss

SWEEDEN
Stockholm

FINLAND
Helsinki

ESTONIA
Tallinn

LATVIA
Riga

RUSSIA
Moscow
ST Petersburg

Best sgt. Hope you guys will have lots lots of oppurtinities more than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment